6 tips for cleaning your home fast and efficiently by Golden Cleaners
- 27th September 2017
- Posted by: Aury Silva
- Category: Cleaning Services, Deep cleaning Tips, Domestic Cleaning Services, House cleaning, House Cleaning Tips
If there is one thing you would love, it is surely being able to clean your home as quickly as you possibly can. That will allow you to use your time more freely and do what makes you happy. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to deal with all home cleaning chores, let alone effectively. For this reason, you should consider these proven tips that will help you get the job done faster. Try out the following:
- Implement a cleaning system – one of the ways to cut your cleaning time in half is to apply a system. What this means is cleaning your home in the same order every single time. Always start and finish in the same room. You will develop a routine, which will allow you to cut corners without cutting on quality.
- Clean from left to right, top to bottom – don’t just start the cleaning from random areas of the room. If you clean the table first, you can easily make a mistake because you will coat it in dust again by cleaning the fan blades for example. To avoid such waste of time and effort, you should always start from top to bottom. As for cleaning left to right (or right to left; it doesn’t matter), you will save yourself the need to dart from one corner to the other.
- Keep your cleaning tools ready to go – if you keep your cleaning tools and products in a single location, you will save time and energy from walking back and forth. One good example is wearing an apron and just filling its pockets. Don’t bother with large bottles – just scale down! It is easier to carry smaller bottles around, as they won’t hinder your speed.
- Be proactive about cleaning – if you want to avoid spending hours and hours in cleaning, you can be a little proactive. By stopping problems before they appear, you can do just that. A notable example is wiping the bathroom area after you shower with a squeegee. Your tiles and shower screen won’t gather any grime.
- Keep your stainless steel sink shiny – stainless steel sinks have a lot of enemies: watermarks, smudges and fingerprints among many others. If you can repel the water by wiping mineral once every few weeks, you will save yourself a lot of cleaning troubles. As a side bonus, it will prevent toothpaste and other products from sticking.
- Clean in bursts more often – another great way to cut down on cleaning time is to clean more often. It might sound rather absurd, but if you can give your place a once-over cleaning attention every few weeks, it will be great. You will spare yourself the long hours of dealing with cleaning jobs for several months’ worth of work. The goal is to go after maintenance cleaning and not catch-up cleaning.
By following these simple methods, you can be sure that your cleaning routine will take less time than usual. That is ultimately a perfect thing to do because you will have more time for other tasks.
If you simply do not have the time to clean, you can give us a call. We can certainly help you out and spare you from the cleaning duties.